top of page


International Student

Dentos Pet Stylist Academy RTO 2875 CRICOS 01854A
This application process is ONLY for those applying to study under a Student Visa.
Step 1 - Application for Enrolment for Student Visa

Download and carefully read the Handbook for International Students from our website.


Complete your Enrolment Application form indicating which course/date you are applying for and ensure that you have answered all the questions.


Sign the Application form and return it to Dentos Pet Stylist Academy.


Please also attach:

  • Copies of your academic qualifications, such as Graduate Certificate from high school, college or university

*if they have translated into English they will need to be certified as a correct copy

  • Evidence of your English language proficiency

*example: IELTS score of 5.0 for Certificate III 
*If English is your first language, you don’t need any evidence

  • The front section of your passport that shows your personal details

  • GTE Assessment form (If applicable)


You can submit the forms online or download the forms from the website and return them to The Pet Stylist Academy by email or post.

To submit by post

Address: 49 Cypress Drive, Broadbeach Waters, Qld Australia 4218

Step 2 - Letter of Offer & Acceptance Agreement

If your application is successful, you will receive a Letter of Offer along with a Letter of Offer Acknowledgement and a Student Acceptance Agreement form to be singed.  These documents will explain the course that you have been accepted in, the amount of fees which you will need to pay, and requirements of overseas health cover.

You will also receive an invoice for payment of your deposit and a payment plan/s which you need to sign if you required.

Step 3 - Confirmation of Enrolment

To accept the offer of a place, sign all forms and return them to PSA, and pay the amount of the initial invoice, and send proof of payment to PSA. When your payment has been verified, you will be issued an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE) for your place on the course.

Step 4 - Visa

With your Confirmation of Enrolment, you can make an application for your Student Visa through the Department of Home Affairs website. You can also take your eCOE to your authorized visa agent, who will advise you about your student visa application and the appropriate regulations.


When your student visa has been approved you will be eligible to come to Australia and begin your course.

bottom of page